Herth+Buss is a German firm specializing in spare parts, auto electrics, diagnostics and other electrical equipment used for car maintenance.
The family-owned firm Herth+Busswas founded in 1925 and has been successfully running its business for over 90 years. The year 2018 was successful for the firm with an annual turnover of 85 million euros.
The affairs of the past 12 months:
- Launching of the new automated warehouse for 6,000 pallet spaces;
- Opening of a new branch - Herth+BussIberica, Spain;
- Strengthening and expanding of distribution network in more than 83 countries worldwide;
- Satisfying international customers’ requires in their native language on herthundbuss.com;
- Award “For high quality” - LUDWIG-ERHARD-PREIS EXCELLENCE 2019 SILVER AWARD.
Service and customer satisfaction
Success of the firm is due to excellent product quality and comprehensive service. The firm provides its customers with comprehensive services and know- how. Certified products and competent logistics management ensures a 95% availability of parts.
There are two lines under the Herth+Buss brand: Elparts and Jakoparts.
The "Elparts" range - contains a complete range of electrical equipment for both cars and trucks. Jakoparts" range is the highest quality spare parts for Japanese and Korean cars.
On international scale
The portal herthundbuss.com satisfies requirements of international customers in their native language. In particular, an efficient online catalogue allows quick identification of parts, taking into account the specifics of different countries. The modern trend is to replace the classic printed catalogue with an electronic one. As a certified data supplier and shareholder of the leading online platform "TecDoc", the firm provides detailed information about its products for a worldwide network.
- Herth+Busswasfoundedin 1925 in Langen, Germany
- Branches in other countries: Belgium, France, United Kingdom and Spain.
- Elparts: over 9,200 special parts for cars and trucks
- Jakoparts: over 18,500 articles for Asian cars
- Absolutely precise pattern identification
- TecCom – from online enquiries, orders to preparation of documents
- Permanent supplier in the lists of international associations of aftermarket participants and post-warranty service – AD, ATR, Global One, Groupauto, Nexus and Temot.